Firm Offers Free Case Reviews for Las Vegas Auto Accidents
The Las Vegas personal injury lawyers of the law firm Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith announced that they are offering free case reviews for people involved in Las Vegas car accidents.
The firm announced that it is offering free case reviews for people that are injured and for the families of those who are killed in auto accidents following reports of a fatal collision in Mesquite, Nevada. The fatal car crash occurred on Jan. 21 at a state Route 170 intersection.
According to the Las Vegas auto accident attorneys at the law firm Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith, car crashes can be caused by a number of factors, including driver negligence, excessive speeding, driver fatigue, failure to adhere to traffic signals, drunk driving and more.
Other causes might include defective auto parts, incomplete auto repairs and pot holes. Any time negligence plays a part in an auto accident, the person responsible can be held accountable for the accident.
If you are involved in a Las Vegas auto accident, you should contact an experienced attorney right away. The law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith provides the following tips for people that are involved in car accidents:
- It is important to seek medical care immediately after a motor vehicle accident. In some cases, people do not realize they are injured until days after the crash.
- Report the accident to the police right away. Police reports can be extremely helpful in proving a claim.
- Get the information from all parties involved in the crash (e.g. names, phone numbers, addresses, insurance information, etc.)
- Take pictures of the scene with your phone or camera.
- Contact an experienced attorney in the area as soon as possible.