Robert is originally from Northern California. He attended CSU Sacramento for his undergrad and spent 10 years teaching middle school history. He attended Law school at the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law. He is licensed in both California and Nevada. He has been practicing since 2005.
When Robert isn’t at work he enjoys playing sports, traveling, reading, and spending time with his three children.
- Licensed in Nevada (2005) and California (2007)
- Admitted to practice in the US District Court District of Nevada
- Law School: member of the Traynor Society, Honor Roll, graduated with distinction
- Member of Nevada Justice Association
- Nevada Supreme Court appointed Arbitrator