Truck Accident Lawyers Las Vegas, NV
Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Las Vegas, NV: Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith
At Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith, our truck accident attorneys in Las Vegas, NV understand how important semi-truck transit is to the State of Nevada commerce and growth. Our Las Vegas truck accident lawyers also understand how dangerous these large, cargo-carrying vehicles can be to passenger vehicles that share the roadways. If you have been injured in a truck accident, are caring for a family member who has, or have lost a loved one in a truck accident, our accomplished Las Vegas truck accident law firm can help you pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
Skilled Truck Accident Attorneys In Las Vegas, Nevada
Our Las Vegas truck accident attorneys work with our clients to ensure their injuries are fully accounted for by partnering with their team of physicians to outline their overall care needs.
First, if you are hurt in a truck accident in Las Vegas and do not have health insurance and are worried about the type of medical care you are eligible to receive, our experienced Las Vegas truck accident lawyers will provide the legal advice you need to get the medical care you deserve.
Your injuries should never go untreated, and our Las Vegas truck accident lawyers will provide the representation you need to recuperate your medical costs from the time of the collision through recovery.
Common Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Accident Injuries
Our truck accident lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada have decades of experience in representing personal injury victims whose lives have been disrupted by 18-wheeler driver or company negligence.
The most common truck accident injuries in Las Vegas, Nevada include:
- Brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Crushed or broken bones
- Joint, ligament, and muscle damage
- Internal bleeding
- Neck and spine injuries
- Organ damage
Semi-trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds, making a passenger vehicle no match for its size and force. When truck accidents occur in Las Vegas, our experienced Las Vegas truck accident lawyers want to help you hold the negligent party who caused your severe injuries accountable for their reckless behavior.
Depending on the severity of your injuries, your need for medical care and the time you spend away from work can last weeks, months, or even a lifetime. Recovering the total expenses related to your injuries without an accomplished truck accident lawyer in Las Vegas by your side will be difficult. Do not let the insurance company take advantage of your vulnerable, injured state. Allow our experienced Las Vegas truck accident attorneys to speed up the recovery process and pursue results on your behalf.
Truck Accident Contents:
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Truck Driver Error
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Truck Accident Lawsuits
- NHP’s Unmarked 18-Wheelers Bad Drivers
- Overloaded Trucks
- Truck Accident Injury
- Jackknife Brake Accidents
- Truck Driver Drug Use
- Tractor Trailer Accident
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Unsafe Trucks from Mexico Allowed in Nevada
- Accident Caused by Weather Conditions
Truck Accident FAQs
Q: How many large, semi-trucks are operating in the United States?
A: According to the Federal Highway Administration there are more than 11 million semi-trucks registered in the country.
Last year, those trucks transported:
- 73% of all cargo transported throughout the country, accounting for 14,547 million tons of freight
Q: How many accidents are large trucks responsible for in the U.S.?
A: Last year, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration recorded:
- Nearly 111,000 injuries resulting from semi-truck crashes, a 17% increase from the previous year
- 4,050 fatalities from semi-truck crashed, an 8% increase from the previous year
- 342,000 accidents involving property damage
Q: Because of the truck’s size, is if fair to say that passenger vehicles and their occupants are at greater risk for injury when an accident occurs?
A: It’s more than fair to say, it’s proven through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the annual statistics that reflect that of those people killed in large semi-truck accidents:
- 73% were occupants of other vehicles
- 10% were non-occupants, including bicyclists, pedestrians, and bystanders
- Large trucks, on average, are responsible for 8.3% of all vehicles involved in fatal crashes
Q: If I am involved in a semi-truck accident, who is responsible for my injuries? The truck driver? Or the trucking company?
A: This is a complicated issue, which is why having a Las Vegas truck accident attorney by your side is so important. There are several factors that can lead to a truck accident, and in most cases, only a legal professional can investigate the cause thoroughly and determine who is at fault while comprising a solid case to hold them responsible.
The source of recovery can include the truck’s:
- Driver, for:
- Misjudging stopping lengths or road conditions
- Impairment, including alcohol, narcotics or lack of sleep
- Ownership company for hiring unskilled drivers, failing to provide proper training or monitor credentials
- Pick-up/drop-off contractors for improper cargo loading, locking or security
- Manufacturer, for mechanical defects
- Operating company for failing to provide proper maintenance, or ignoring recalls
Each of these factors will be explored by our truck accident attorneys to ensure each party is investigated thoroughly, so all liable parties are held responsible for their role in the crash.
Q: How can Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith determine who is responsible for my injuries if there is very little evidence to go on?
A: Your injuries are evidence. If you have been hurt in a truck accident, someone is responsible for your well-being going forward, and our partnerships with industry professionals will help us thoroughly build your case.
Our Las Vegas truck accident law firm works tirelessly to employ the best consultants in the following industries:
- Accident inspection experts
- Automotive engineers and technology experts
- Forensic accident reconstruction professionals
- Law enforcement officials
- Medical professionals, documents, and testimony regarding your injuries
- Private and public compliance officials
- Traffic concentration and flow technicians
Q: If I am hurt in a truck accident, what type of financial recovery am I entitled to?
A: All truck accident injury cases differ, as do the medical needs and financial recovery costs. Each case is unique, and our Las Vegas truck accident attorneys will determine the complete financial recovery necessary for your injuries, including:
- Immediate, short- and long-term medical care
- Lost wages, from the time of the accident through your recovery stages
- Miscellaneous expenses and costs resulting from your injuries
- Partial or full-disability needs
- Property damage and replacement
- Short and long-term disability needs
Q: Are there upfront costs associated with hiring a truck accident attorney in Las Vegas NV?
A: Our Las Vegas truck accident lawyer takes each truck accident case, and injury client, on without any upfront costs. We work on a contingency basis, which means if we do not win your case, you do not pay us anything.
Call Our Las Vegas Truck Accident Attorney Now!
Call the accomplished Las Vegas, NV truck accident attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith today at (702) 832-0513 to schedule a free consultation and allow us to explore the facts of your case and provide the best legal representation available in the State of Nevada.
Darkness A Factor In Early-Morning Truck Accident?
Nationwide Regulations Aimed At Reducing Truck Accident Injuries
How Driver Fatigue Can Lead To Truck Accidents
Clark County Jury Awards $14.1 Million In Fatal Truck Accident
Overloaded Trucks in Las Vegas
Unsafe Trucks from Mexico Allowed in Nevada
Las Vegas Semi-Truck Accidents Lawyers
Driver in Critical Condition after Frito-Lay Truck Crash
Semi-Truck Tires Prone to Blowouts Over 75 MPH